|Just Dance: Boogie Beebies|
|First||This is the second UK game in the series.|
|Second||It's only available in UK, and only for Wii U and CBeebies Console 1542.|
|Third||It has 46 songs.|
|Fourth||This game is released on March 20, 2017.|
|Fifth||It even steals some songs from Just Dance 2016.|
|Sixth||The menu design is the same as Just Dance 2017.|
Just Dance: Boogie Beebies is a game scheduled to come out in March 2017. The game will have all the songs from Boogie Beebies, including Unlockable songs.
It's recycled from Just Dance 2017 with slight updates.
You know!!!! Follow the dancer on screen holding the remote in your right hand.
- The feedbacks show up a bit bigger & are brighter than ever.
- The Starbar is also brighter.
- The Following are not present:
- Communtiy Remix
- Just Dance Unlimited
- The lyric Colors are brighter than ever.
|Name of Quest||Songs||Color|
|Fish||Turning Around |
|Sunglasses||We Want To Be Fit |
Go Go Mango
|Cake||Dig It |
|Keyboard||Going To The Park |
|Lucky||Take It To The Checkout |
Dream Cleaning Crew
Tick Tock Clock
|Hurricane||Little Dreamer |
Do The Duck
- This is the second game olny available for UK, after Just Dance Best Of.
- This game includes a new feature called party battle, similar to Just Dance 1's "Challenge".
- In the beta of Little Dreamer, the dancer was wearing red & green.
- In the beta of Dream Cleaning Crew, there was a rainbow magic fairies poster instead of a zigzag background with Ievan Polkka, I Gotta Feeling & Want To Want Me.
- In the beta, the menu was the JD2016 menu instead of the JD2017 menu.